Monday, October 13, 2003
How to be like Mr. Food
Synopsis of every Mr. Food segment:
- Remind us that we are short on time and that we like 'comfort food'.
- After noting that we can use any brands at all, rush through a recipe that is nothing we couldn't find in the back of a women's magazine or soup can inner label.
- Pull out a finished version of the meal, and recap the short on time point.
- (if it is cold outside, mention that this recipe is 'hearty')
- Blurt out an insipid closing line that uses the phrase 'Ooh, it's so good' in a grammatically incorrect way.
Now you're a TV cooking expert!
Isn't it time for WLFI to find something new for the morning news?