Sunday, December 28, 2003

RSS Troubles

Aarrgghh! I've setup several RSS feeds using BlogStreet for blogs without built-in feeds, and I noticed today that they have quit working. Sites that have had no new entries in their feeds have, in fact, been quite busy. I recreated them today, but I'm looking for a better alternative.

The RSS feed I've provided on this page is also generated by BlogStreet, so all of my loyal readers will have to reset their aggregator to the new address:

http://feeds.blogmatrix.com/feeds/0850/085064.feed.rss

(I'm sure that the only one using the feed right now is me, so I'm not too worried about it.)

I guess I'm going to have to learn more about blogging software so that I can setup my own server. I thought that Blogger was going to provide RSS feeds soon to the free accounts, but I haven't seen it yet.

If you would like a fun feed to read every week, try This Is True. Randy Cassingham collects and presents funny news stories each week, along with his comments. Fun reading!The feed is:

http://thisistrue.com/freetrue.rss


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home