Friday, August 19, 2005

Evil Thoughts

My building at work shares a parking lot with a residence hall. This is the weekend where the students are returning for classes, so there are many vans, trucks, U-Hauls, and family cars packed with boxes, lofts, and mini-refrigerators.

This morning, there was a pickup a couple of spots down from me in the lot. The truck had a cover over the bed, which apparently made accessing the contents difficult. This kid had to crawl in on his stomach to reach something far inside - such that all I saw was his sandaled feet sticking out above the tailgate.

My first thought was to run over and quickly close the gate - trapping him inside. I don't know where these thoughts come from. Probably watching America's Funniest Home Videos too often.

P.S. He got a lot more angry than I thought he would. Some people just can't take a joke.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home