Tuesday, January 24, 2006
These are the things bouncing around in my head:
- Why don't hotel rooms have a normal thermostat?
- I've been in business class, luxury, and budget hotels, and they all have that knob labeled 'Warmer' and 'Cooler'. It would be much easier with a degree scale.
- I'd like to strangle that Honey Bunches of Oats lady
- ARE YOU HUNGRY??
- What's with people still wearing mullets?
- We all know they are a joke. Does the 21st century mullet wearer think that he/she looks good? That he/she is not one of those people that everyone else makes fun of?
- Shouldn't there be a limit on the number of magnetic ribbons per car?
- I saw a car with 6 the other day
- A guy at work asked if I thought a certain co-worker was attractive
- Without thinking I replied, "Yes, in a 'prettiest girl in the trailer park' kind of way." Feel free to judge my sexist and/or elitist attitude.
- I hate it when the only two TV shows I want to watch on a given night are on at the same time.
- The Office and CSI