Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Random Thoughts

These are the things bouncing around in my head:

[Honey Bunches of Oats Lady]
Why don't hotel rooms have a normal thermostat?
I've been in business class, luxury, and budget hotels, and they all have that knob labeled 'Warmer' and 'Cooler'. It would be much easier with a degree scale.
I'd like to strangle that Honey Bunches of Oats lady
ARE YOU HUNGRY??
What's with people still wearing mullets?
We all know they are a joke. Does the 21st century mullet wearer think that he/she looks good? That he/she is not one of those people that everyone else makes fun of?
Shouldn't there be a limit on the number of magnetic ribbons per car?
I saw a car with 6 the other day
A guy at work asked if I thought a certain co-worker was attractive
Without thinking I replied, "Yes, in a 'prettiest girl in the trailer park' kind of way." Feel free to judge my sexist and/or elitist attitude.
I hate it when the only two TV shows I want to watch on a given night are on at the same time.
The Office and CSI

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home