Sunday, July 31, 2005
Things In My Head
As I sit here in the laundromat (it's the dryer this week, not the washer like last time) I'm trying to catalog the thoughts in my head:
- Did I walk the dogs before I left?
- A young lady on the back of one of those crotch rocket motorcycles, hanging all over her man, is a very sexy sight
- A young man having to sit on the back of said motorcycle is one of the most emasculating things that could happen to him
- Why does the president treat us like idiots?
- Why is that girl taking so long to fold her thong underwear?
- Why do I continue to stare even though she has caught me and is glaring back?
- Why isn't that guy wearing a shirt?
- I kind of miss the students around here
- In my defense, they shouldn't stack large piles of toilet paper in the dog food aisle to begin with
- This tiny keyboard is a bitch to type on
- Thong girl left something in her dryer. Should I point it out, or will she think I am stalking her?
- I should have spent more time with my kids this weekend
- Damn, which dryer has my clothes in it? They all look the same!